So it’s exam time again! This period spells stress, anxiety and panic not only for children but also for their parents. Students face many problems ranging from fear of the exam, nervousness, lack of concentration and distractions, memory problems, issues regarding time management to parental pressure. Astrology can be very helpful here; it can not only pinpoint the reasons for poor concentration or learning disabilities, but can also suggest remedies to improve their memory, attentiveness and overall performance.
We shall discuss below the Astrological remedies for different problems faced by students:
Pressure to excel, fright of failure and anxiety drive many students to distress and inability to face the exams. The following remedies can help them overcome such fears.
- Drink a lot of water and increase your intake of calcium.
- The student should wear a silver ring in the last finger on Monday.
- Tie a small piece of Ashwagandh jad (root) in a gray thread and let the student wear it around the neck. This should be worn for at least 21 days.
LACK OF CONCENTRATION:
There are many reasons which account for lack of concentration among students — they could be poor nutrition, stressful atmosphere, lack of sufficient sleep, etc. The following remedies can help them to develop concentration:
- On a Wednesday, the student should wear a copper coin in a green thread around his neck.
- Four faced (Char mukhi) Rudraksha is also very helpful in reducing stress and in increasing concentration.
- “Anulom Vilom” pranayam is considered one of the best remedies to improve mind.
Jupiter and Mercury are responsible for memory. Students often black out before the exams or are not able to recollect what they studied. Some others have problems in memorizing lessons or in remembering what they studied on a long term basis. The following remedies can help them improve their memory:
- Having one teaspoon of juice of basil (tulsi plant) leaves mixed with honey OR a teaspoon of Brahmi juice in the morning after breakfast helps improving memory.
- Tie a small piece of Apamarga jad (root) in a green thread and let the student wear it around the neck.
- Use more of green color to enhance memory power. You can tie a green colored thread or string to your thumb.
EXAM STRESS AND PANIC ATTACKS:
Inability to handle pressure and anxiety can stress and depress students who sometimes even exhibit panic symptoms such as shortness of breath, rapid heartbeats, sweating, nausea, etc. The following remedies can help them overcome stress and nervousness:
- Students should sleep with their head facing to either east or south.
- Having a shower with lukewarm water before going to bed also helps in reducing stress.
- Wearing a Two mukhi rudraksha around the neck may provide a lot of relief from anxiety and depression.
Students often face the problem of managing time efficiently before and during their exams. They either dilly-dally or waste time in wasteful pursuits. The following remedies can help them manage their time efficiently:
- Drink water in a copper glass. This not only helps in reducing the stress levels and keeps the students active.
- Regular practice of Surya Namaskar helps instill discipline which is necessary for efficient time management.
- Soak half teaspoon of coriander seeds in the water overnight. Strain and drink the water within 15 minutes of waking up in the morning.
Some students are very restless and get distracted very easily. The following remedies can help their parents direct their energies towards studies:
- Apply almond oil or cow’s ghee on the head and sole of the feet of your child. Massage it gently before he goes to sleep.
- Ensure that your child wears something in silver. He can also drink water from a silver tumbler. This helps in cultivating patience.
- Let the child should offer oiled chapattis every Saturday to a dog.
GENERAL ASTROLOGICAL REMEDIES FOR STUDENTS DURING EXAM TIME:
- Before leaving for exam, students should have a bowl of curd.
- Chanting of Gayatri mantra is a very effective remedy for enhancing memory and concentration.
- While studying, students should always face the north-east or east direction.
- Students who have difficulty in learning or understanding lessons should eat a green cardamom. Chew a tulsi leaf before sitting to study.
- If your child has no interest in studies, do this remedy. Tie a little whole laal masoor (red lentils) in a red colored cloth. Keep this in your child’s school bag or near the place where he studies.
- Before leaving the house for your examination, eat Jaggery (gud) and drink a little water.
- Keep a small piece of alum and camphor each in your pocket while writing the exam. This will not only help to abolish all thoughts of negativity but also strengthen your confidence.
- If possible, talk to your Guru /teacher before leaving for exams and take their blessings.
To read POWERFUL MANTRAS FOR SUCCESS IN EXAMS, click HERE.
TO ORDER PERSONALIZED DETAILED EDUCATION REPORT, CLICK HERE.
Originally published at http://astrologyindailylife.com