The Wealth Astrology Guide To Help You Get Rich
We all have heard the famous quote: “Money is not everything but everything needs money.” One of the four aims of human life in Indian philosophy is Artha meaning acquisition of wealth and financial security. Goddess Lakshmi is the goddess of wealth, fortune, luxury, material fulfilment and contentment. She has been described as चंचला meaning unsteady and चपला meaning swift or restless. This indicates the unpredictable and inconsistent nature of wealth.
Here, I shall analyze the role of Astrology in determining the financial status of a person and how it can help in overcoming monetary problems.
Which house in astrology is for money?
In astrology, conventionally four houses are very important to consider the financial status of a person, viz the 2nd, 5th, 8th and 11th houses.
- 2nd house shows one’s personal assets, savings and economic growth. This house hints at how the native will earn money.
- 5th house is for sudden gains and gains through speculation, lottery, etc.
- 8th house indicates personal assets accumulated through partnership and/or marriage, hidden deals, inheritance, etc.
- 11th house is for one’s personal assets accrued through self-efforts, business and career. This house indicates huge gains and high bracket income.
- The 9th house is also important as it is the house of luck and prosperity. It decides how fortune will treat you.
In fact, the 5th and 9th houses are considered the houses of wealth ( Lakshmi Sthana). The main Houses indicating financial issues such as debts, loans, losses, etc are the 6th, 8th, 11th & 12th Houses.
Which planets are associated with money?
The main planets associated with money are:
- Venus: Since Venus is the natural ruler of the 2nd house, its position is very important. The placement of Venus in a chart can reveal a lot about your ability to attract money. If placed in the 2nd or 8th house, it will give you substantial wealth. A weak Venus gives financial problems.
- Jupiter: Jupiter is the planet of fortune, luck, richness and expansion. Jupiter, if in the 2nd or 8th house, gives money through multiple and unexpected sources.
- Saturn: Saturn provides permanency and long-term potential to earn and retain wealth. Its placement in the 2nd or 8th house gives opportunities to earn money in a foreign land and helps in increasing savings.
- Mars: Mars in the 2nd house provides the energy and drive to earn money and gain wealth. While Mars in the 8thhouse gives unearned gains. Though, it also makes one spend impulsively.
- Uranus (sudden wealth) and Pluto (God of Riches) with auspicious aspects from Venus and or Jupiter can bring copious wealth.
Some important planetary placements and combinations in the horoscope for wealth:
- A person with a strong placed Jupiter will never be empty-handed. A strong Moon too makes a person rich and affluent. Moon+Mars conjunction also called ‘Laxmi Yoga’ blesses a person with wealth and fame.
- Uranus aspected by Venus gives sudden, unexpected wealth such as winning a lottery.
- People with Venus-Jupiter connection in their horoscopes — be it by conjunction or aspect, never face any scarcity of money in their lives.
- Any connection between the 2nd lord and the 11th lord through placement, conjunction or aspect indicates enormous wealth. In fact, this is a very strong wealth-producing combination. It bestows the native with multiple gains.
- Sun in the second house of the horoscope can make a person a millionaire.
- A person with 2nd lord placed in the 5th house earns wealth through his wisdom and creativity.
- A person with 2nd lord in the 4th house is blessed with all kinds of comforts and luxuries.
- 5th lord in the 10th house or the 10th lord in the 5th house gives abundant wealth.
- The conjunction of the 5th and 9th lords or 9th and 10th lords also is a good combination for wealth.
- The presence of the 9th lord in the 11th house makes a person lucky in matters of wealth.
- If the 10th lord is placed in the 1st or 2nd house, the native’s wealth will keep increasing with time.
- If the 11th house contains or is aspected by auspicious planets, the native will never be short of money in his life.
- Rahu in the 11th house gives substantial gains without much sweat.
- The placement of Venus in the 12th house of the horoscope ensures a luxurious life. At the same time, the native should be careful when taking loans for their extravagant expenses.
- If there is any parivartan/exchange between the 2nd lord with the 5th lord or the 11th lord, the person earns a lot of money.
It is very important that the above placements and combinations are not aspected or impacted by malefic planets.
Now, let us discuss some remedies related to wealth
Remedies to attract wealth:
- “Kubera” is the god of wealth and the direction of Kubera is North. Hence place the locker in the North zone of the house. Keep the cash locker/cupboard adjacent to the south wall of the house such that it opens in the north direction.
- Do not take anything free of cost nor offer any of your services free of cost. Ensure some monetary compensation is paid/received.
- Take a small piece of Parijat root and 11 white gunja seeds. Place them together in a small silver case or locket. Wear this locket to attract sudden wealth.
- If your income is unsteady or irregular, do this remedy: Starting from the first Saturday of Shukla Paksha (bright period of phases of the moon), start distributing poori — sabji to the poor for 11 consecutive Saturdays. This will ensure a steady and continuous flow of income.
- Never return home empty-handed. Always get something — be it a flower or fruit or some snack.
- Never keep nor use any broken vessels in the house.
Remedies to get rid of finance-related problems:
- Salt remedy: If financial problems trouble you despite your great efforts, then do this remedy. Keep salt in a clay vessel in the northeast direction of your house. Keep changing the salt from time to time.
- Adding curd to bath water also helps remove money related obstacles.
- Offer water to the Peepal tree on every Poornima or Full Moon.
- Light some guggul with sandal powder every Tuesday, Friday and Sunday.
- Make 108 balls of wheat flour and feed them to the fish reciting ‘Om Hrim Namah’ 108 times to improve financial status.
Remedies to clear debts and repay loans soon:
- Always pay the first instalment of any loan on a Tuesday to clear the debts quickly. Though, do not take any debts or loans on Tuesday.
- Chant 11 rosaries (mala) of this Ganesha Mantra:
ॐ गणेश ऋणं छिन्धि वरेण्यं हुं नमः फट् ॥
Om Ganesh Rinam Chhindhi Vareniyam Hoom Namah Phat ॥
- Recitation of Gajendra Moksha is also very useful in getting rid of debt.
- Sleeping in the Southwest direction daily helps in repaying the loan instalments soon.
- Keep a small piece of a tamarind branch inside your locker or cashbox to get rid of debt problems quickly.
- Apply ghee or butter on a chapatti/Indian Bread and feed a dog on Saturdays.
Remedies to recover money from debtors:
- Never lend money on a Sunday, Thursday or Saturday.
- Light a lamp/Diya with mustard oil at sunset. Sit facing the East and close your eyes. Focus on the person who owes you money for 10 minutes and ask him mentally to repay your money. This is an exceptional remedy, though odd, and will show results.
- If someone refuses to return your money, buy two cowrie shells and throw them outside the house of that person. Do this remedy secretly; no one should see you doing this. The person will return the money soon of his own free will.
- After bathing in the morning, fill a brass Kalash or vessel with water. Add 11 red chillies to it. Offer this water to Lord Surya i.e. the Sun while reciting the Surya mantra 21 or 101 times.
Lal Kitab Remedies:
- Donate two kilos of Potatoes for cows on Friday. Also, donate Ghee made from Cow’s milk to the temple of Goddess Mahalakshmi.
- Donating to a sweeper on Saturday also eliminates financial obstacles.
- Distribute kheer made of milk, rice and candy sugar (Mishri) to little girls below the age of 9 years for 3 to 4 months to get rid of monetary and debt problems.
- Keep a piece of silver or silver ball in your purse.
- If your expenses are increasing or you are not able to hold money, do this remedy. Offer homemade halwa/sheera and khichdi to a temple near your house on Saturdays.
- Keeping an aquarium at home and at work also brings in money. Always keep it towards the North or North-East direction.
- Fill an earthen pot with water and keep it in the north direction, due to this the Vastu of the house is correct and sources of income start being created.
- To overcome your financial problems, keep salt in a clay vessel in the northeast direction of your house. Keep changing the salt every week.
- Placing a mirror on the inner side of the locker door reflecting the contents of the locker increases wealth.
- Water leakage anywhere in the house or office signifies financial loss. Hence any leakage or broken pipes should be immediately attended to.
Simplest Remedies to improve financial status:
- Always think positively about your monetary status. Believe that your life will soon get flourishing and thriving. Never complain about lack of money.
- Write ‘Shri” or “Shubha Labha” with Ashtagandha paste on accounting books to bring good luck.
- Every Amavasya, mop/swipe the whole house with rock saltwater. Light Loban Guggul Dhoop every Poornima and spread the smoke in all the house rooms.
- The lady of the house should pour some water outside the house’s main door every morning after waking up.
- Pledge and keep aside a small, specific portion of your income for donation or social work purposes; howsoever small the contribution may be. This will definitely improve your financial status.
- Keep a few cowries with Gomati Chakra in your purse.